Please upgrade your browser.
We are now inviting sponsors/exhibitors for our 2019 Midwest In Motion Two Day Seminar and Networking Conference. This event is attended by decision makers in tax practices in Northern Illinois. Attendees are tax professionals and Enrolled Agents who make purchasing decisions for their practices. Click here to read about the speakers and the advanced tax programs that will be presented.
We offer two options. Here are the details:
1. Table Sponsor fee includes
2. Display of promotional materials supplied & shipped by the exhibitor
Terms and Conditions:
Exhibitor hereby applies for exhibit space on the terms stated herein and in the attached exhibition regulations,
which are hereby incorporated by reference into part of this agreement.
1. Agreement. As a condition of exhibiting at the Illinois Society of Enrolled Agents conference and exhibition, Exhibitor hereby expressly acknowledges and agrees to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in these exhibitor regulations. The ILSEA, (the “Society") reserves the right to amend these regulations or to make additions hereto. The association further reserves the right to make specific exceptions to, or changes in, these regulations without establishing a precedent or applying those exceptions or changes beyond the specific cases involved. The association reserves the right, at its discretion and without the necessity of refund, to terminate to revoke Exhibitor's use of exhibit space at the conference if Exhibitor after notice fails immediately to cure any violation of these regulations. The Interpretation of these regulations in all matters not covered by these regulations is subject to the sole discretion of the Association.
2. General Terms and Conditions. The forwarding of the application exhibit space license agreement to the exhibitor by the association does not constitute an offer to the exhibitor to underage agreement of any kind or all written with the association. Exhibitor expressly alleges that the association reserves the right to accept or reject exhibits; in its sole discretion with her without cause and that no formal agreement to exist between exhibitor in the association until this agreement is fully executed by both parties.
3 Payment and Cancellation. Exhibitor shall pay $500 [or $400 before May 31] per exhibit space. Exhibitors canceling after June 5, 2019, will not receive any refund.
4. Space Assignments. Each exhibitor will have one 8 foot table with draping or covering by the hotel. Exhibit space will be assigned by the association on a first-come 1st serve basis. The association shall use its best effort to locate the booth and one of the locations designated and will provide physical proximity or separation booths of other specific exhibitors as requested on the application notwithstanding the above, the association reserves the right to assign exhibit spaces, so as to best meet the needs of all exhibitors and to change location assignments at any time as it may in its sole discretion to deem necessary.
5. Security. Society will not be responsible for the loss of any exhibitors property, materials, or for any cause. Exhibitors must make provisions for safeguarding their goods materials equipment and display at all times, and exhibitors are urged to carry their own insurance through their own sources at their own expense.
6. No Endorsement. This agreement confers only a limited license by the association to the exhibitor to use one or more exhibit space to be assigned by the Association for exhibition purposes at ILSEA